Don't Be Blindsided by Unexpected Liability
calculated risk everyday.
Our Clients Know Security
Mike is not only knowledgeable in his field he is open, friendly and extremely helpful in all aspects of the service he provides. He is a follow-through type expert whose goal is to help the client with highest level of integrity and skill.
– Cheri D
As an apartment building owner, the property and the revenue from that property are at risk when a disaster strikes. Unlike a homeowner, you will not just lose the value of the property but also the revenue generated from the use of that property.
Owning a rental building is an important investment for your future. You depend on the monthly revenue it generates and to have that removed could cause a drain on your finances. That is where a quality apartment owners insurance policy can help.
Apartment owners insurance:
- The building is repaired or rebuilt
- The land is properly repaired
- Monthly rental income while the property is repaired
- Liability from an accident
The condominium market in Chicago presents a unique set of insurance challenges. A condo association is responsible for damage to the common areas as well as the building in general while unit owners are responsible for damage to their own individual units.
Common coverage options include:
- Additions and Alterations Coverage
– also known as Walls-In or Dwelling Coverage: Covers all real property from the framing inward. This includes wall coverings, flooring, cabinetry, countertops, lighting and plumbing fixtures.
- Personal Property Coverage
– Covers your personal belongings.
- Liability Coverage
– Provides protection for the personal actions of an individual which cause bodily injury or property damage to another.
- Additonal Living Expenses
– When your condo unit cannot be lived in because of a covered loss, coverage is provided for additional living expenses – removing the financial burden.
- Loss Assessment Coverage
– Provides reimbursement for extra fees assessed by the condo association as a result of a claim.
The right insurance in today’s technological world is vital to the survival of all companies. If designed with your business in mind, technology insurance can meet the demanding needs of your business while reducing your out-of-pocket expenses when something unexpected occurs.
Investment in technoloy insurance should be considered by business specializing in any of the following fields:
- Software & Hard Development
- Tech Staffing & Support
- Data Centers
- Network Security
& Body Shops
As Chicagoland’s Auto Repair and Body Shop insurance experts, it’s our duty and privilege to help protect your garage by informing you about your exposure to risk, how to avoid it, and how to prevent gaps in your coverage. Risk can come at you from any direction, at any time and at any severity.
Some of the most common insurance policies your auto repair and body shop might require include:
- Garage Keeper’s Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial General Liability
- Crime Insurance
- Business Automobile Policy (BAP)
- Business Umbrella Insurance
Health & Fitness
If you own a small studio that is shared with a few fellow trainers, a health club that is open 19 hours a day, a cross fit gym that has 6 training sessions a day, a kick boxing class, or a simple running club you need the proper coverage.
Do your fellow trainers work as employees or are they renting space from your wonderful training studio? Are the employees covered under your professional liability policy or better yet does you policy provide professional liability coverage? What happens if one of your renters let’s their professional liability policy lapse, you do request updated certificates every year correct?
Chicago health and fitness business insurance is available to all owners of health and fitness clubs in Chicago and incorporates both traditional insurance and club-specific lines of insurance so that owners can remain focused on growing a thriving health business.
We Also Offer These Coverages:
- Workers Compensation
- Non Profits Liability
- Builders Risk
- Contractors Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Lawyers Professional Liability