Chicago Contractors Insurance—Build to Suit
As a contractor, you’re in the business of building or renovating structures to your client’s specifications and satisfaction. However, the fact that your workplace is located in other people’s homes or businesses opens you and your business up to potential lawsuits.
From workers injuring themselves on your equipment to a client’s claim that you’ve damaged their home, even one lawsuit could destroy your business. Let the Thomas Ward Insurance Group build a Contractors’ Insurance plan to suit you.
Put Together the Perfect Policy
Your reputation as a skilled contractor is built upon many things—timeliness, quality, dependability. But an accident or damage to a client’s property can erase all of that in seconds. Contractors’ Insurance can’t prevent misfortune from happening, but it can ensure that your business won’t be ruined by a devastating lawsuit.
We’ll make sure that your contractors insurance covers:
- Injury to others: This is intended to cover an injury due to negligence sustained by someone other than the contractor or the contractor’s workers.
- Damage to property: Again, this coverage does not protect the contractor or the contractor’s worker’s tools and equipment, but instead, the property of others.
The Thomas Ward Group can put together the perfect policy for your contracting business that includes general liability as well as additional coverages, including:
- Builders risk: This coverage is intended to safeguard an ongoing project from losses due to theft, fire, vandalism, or wind.
- Product liability: Product liability will shield you from claims made against defective products.
- Faulty workmanship endorsement: This endorsement can be added to your general liability policy to cover you from claims of faulty workmanship, materials, or products.
Lay the Foundation for a Secure Business—Call Today for a Quote
At the Thomas Ward Insurance Group, we recognize that protecting your interests is at the foundation of a secure business. Even the best contractors in the country can sometimes experience a loss, an accident, or even a faulty product. Insuring your contracting business against these types of perils ensures you’ll be in business for a long time to come. Call 312.254.1500 today to get a quote or contact us online for more information.