Insurance for Chicago Area Business. We’re Minding Your Business.
Owning and operating a business is more than a full-time endeavor; it’s a never-ending, all-pervasive juggling act that requires you to keep all the balls in the air and all the plates spinning simultaneously. If you own or operate a business, you know that delegating tasks to qualified professionals is the only way to get some relief from that 24/7 crush of responsibilities.
We’ll find a business owners policy to protect your company.
- Property insurance: An essential safeguard for all property such as office furniture, equipment, appliances, and more in case of a fire, storms and other causes.
- General liability: Make sure your business is covered for claims of bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and more with general liability insurance. We’ll show you how.
- Business income insurance: Covers the loss of income if operations are interrupted
You may need a standalone policy if you have additional risk. We can help protect your business with the following policies.
- Professional liability: For a variety of businesses, professional liability insurance provides protection from a lawsuit brought about by an error in services that causes a client to experience a financial burden.
- Workers compensation: Many states require that you carry workers compensation insurance. Whether you run a for-profit or non-profit, you need this protection in the event of on-the-job injuries at your place of business.
- Directors and officers liability: Serving on a non-profit board in the capacity of a volunteer should not put your assets at risk. Find out how directors and officers liability can shield you.
- Employment practices liability: From small businesses to large corporations, if you have employees, this insurance is crucial to protecting your business.
- Commercial auto/fleet: Rental cars and commercial fleets can be insured more cost-effectively with fleet insurance than with individual insurance. Find out how.
- Technology and cyber liability: A fairly new type of coverage, this protects your company from risks posed by system compromise and data breach. If you use online systems in your business and currently don’t have this coverage, you may be putting yourself at risk.
BUILD A BUSINESS INSURANCE PORTFOLIO TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
At Thomas Ward Insurance Group, we gladly help you protect and mind your business by customizing the ideal combination of business policies and coverages from industry-leading providers. Our licensed, experienced insurance professionals will be happy to help you with securing insurance for:
Why your business should work with an independent broker
Quite simply, we’re your advocate starting with selecting the best coverage for your business. We shop around to compare quotes and get you the best price. Then, we’ll explain the coverage in a simple way. No jargon, no fine print.
When it comes time to file a claim, we work for you, not the insurance company. We are providing a service, and it’s in our best interest for you to have a great experience. You aren’t just another claim. You’re our client.
GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS—GET YOUR FREE QUOTE TODAY
No matter what your business or industry, business insurance is critical for your protection, enabling you to continue to go about your business. In fact, much of it is required by law for the protection of your operation, as well as your clients and employees.