Non-Profits Liability Insurance—Giving You Our Best
At the very heart of your non-profit organization is your mission to give to society at large. From serving the needs of the homeless to working with service dogs, you, your staff, and your volunteers are passionate about your purpose.
Because non-profits tend to operate on a tight budget, a single lawsuit could destroy your agency and all the good it does for others. That’s why at the Thomas Ward Insurance Group, we work to bring your non-profit organization the very best non-profit liability Insurance for your needs.
Factors to consider
Non-profits differ from for-profit businesses, and as such, their liability coverage needs to meet their specific needs:
- Non-profits often work with both paid staff and dedicated volunteers and so coverage must extend to both, as well as the clients you serve, in the event of an injury on your premises.
- If your agency goes out into the community to provide services on a daily basis, or just to occasionally hosts fundraisers, your coverage needs to follow you, your staff, and your volunteers off-site.
- If you own or lease any type of equipment, such as computers, these need to be covered against potential damage.
- Your agency needs to be protected against possible crimes, such as embezzlement, or potential lawsuits from allegations of sexual misconduct or inappropriate behavior with vulnerable clients.
- If your agency raises awareness for your cause through advertising or promotional materials, you need to be covered for potential lawsuits that claim copyright infringement, brand infringement, libel, or slander.
- Additionally, non-profits need to consider protection for their board of directors with Director’s and Officer’s Insurance.
Additionally, non-profits need to consider protection for their board of directors with Director’s and Officer’s Insurance.
Benefit From Our Experience—Call Today for a Quote
Because the professional insurance specialists at Thomas Ward Insurance Group have worked extensively with non-profits, we’re in tune with your special insurance needs. We’ll work with you to establish the types of coverage your agency needs, coverage limits, as well as additional coverage for risks to your board of directors, staff, and volunteers.
Benefit from our experience for peace of mind and protection from risk, allowing you to continue to provide your services to others. Call 312.254.1500 today to get a quote or email our agency learn more.