Property Insurance for Chicago Businesses—Covering Your Assets
Take a look around your office. What do you see? Desks, chairs, computers, that expensive copier, the coffee maker, even the piles of post-it notes. If your office burned down tomorrow, how much would it cost to replace it all? It’s almost too staggering to think about.
Your business property is one of your most valuable assets. Losing it to a fire or theft could do irreparable damage to your bottom line. Even drive you out of business. But, it doesn’t have to. Not when you cover your assets with business property insurance.
Good Financial Sense
Property insurance for your business is a wise financial investment. Working with our industry-leading carriers, we can put together coverage that protects your business and its assets, including:
- Furniture and fixtures
- Machinery and equipment
- Tools and equipment used in the business
- Mobile equipment such as forklifts that aren’t meant to be used on the road
- Personal property owned by you or your business
- Leased property that you are obligated to insure
Just as we understand one agency isn’t right for every client, we know that property insurance is not the right fit for all property. For instance, property insurance does not cover:
Speak with our team to get the right insurance for these and other items not covered under a traditional business property policy.
Going Beyond the Basics
You can extend coverage of your business property insurance by including endorsements in your policy such as:
- Inventory: If your business warehouses items for sale, you’ll want to make sure they’re covered in the event of a loss.
- Electronic data processing: This will ensure that computers and electronic devices such as iPads and faxes are covered for loss.
- Inland marine: This extends your coverage for business property that is away from your business location. For example, if your employees use business property such as a laptop in a service truck away from the office, this would ensure coverage.
Working Together to Protect Your Bottom Line—Call Today
With multiple carriers at our disposal, we can work together to create the type of coverage your business requires. At the Thomas Ward Insurance Group, we have years of experience working with businesses just like yours. With our passion for what we do, we can put together a policy that protects your property and covers your assets. Call 312.254.1500 today to get a quote or get in touch for further information.